LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110226
Aimilia Efstathiou is experienced in general litigation cases, with a focus on high-value commercial disputes.
- Has advised clients on a wide range of commercial law matters, including contract and tort law, recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments, shareholders’ disputes, trust law and jurisdiction matters
- Involved in high profile cross-border commercial cases concerning complex legal issues, including interlocutory proceedings regarding Mareva and other interim injunctions
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law (First Class Honours) from the University of Cyprus in 2014
- LLM with specialization in Commercial Law, University of Cambridge, UK, 2015
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2016
- Research assistant of the University of Cyprus on Assessing Measures against Organised Crime awarded by the European Commission (2013).
- Speaks Greek and English
Awards / Accreditations
- Awarded the “Michalakis Triantafyllides, former President of the Supreme Court and former General Attorney of the Republic of Cyprus” Prize for achieving the highest score in the Bar Association Exams of June 2016
- Monetary award by the Legal Council of the Republic of Cyprus for achieving the highest score in the Bar Association Exams of June 2016