Alexis joined us in 2017 as a trainee lawyer in our dispute resolution department. He is admitted to practice law in South Africa and comes to us having gained extensive experience in South Africa as a qualified lawyer and litigation specialist.
- Advising clients on a wide range of disputes, including contract and tort law and recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Representing various landlords, developers, tenants and property agents in disputes
- Drafting court documents and legal opinions
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, 2011
- South African Bar Exams, admitted as a Lawyer in the North Gauteng High Court, Pretoria (Republic of South Africa), 2014.
- Candidate Lawyer at Van Der Merwe & Du Toit Attorney, Pretoria, 2011 – 2013.
- Associate Lawyer at Boshoff Incorporated Lawyers, Pretoria, 2013 – 2017
- Speaks English, Afrikaans and Greek