LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110249
Andreas deals with a broad spectrum of contentious and non-contentious matters. He focuses on corporate and general litigation, arbitration, commercial and corporate law, admiralty and shipping.
- Assisted insurance and ship-owing companies in Admiralty Court proceedings in relation to cargo damage claims.
- Represented a minority shareholder in a shareholders’ dispute.
- Represents a high-net-worth individual in court in interim order application proceedings requesting the issuance of Norwich Pharmacal disclosure and freezing orders.
- Proceedings for arrest of vessels in Cyprus.
- Due diligence on a major Cyprus bank.
- Advised Cyprus based and international companies on of commercial agreements.
- Acted as counsel for several companies in breach of commercial relationship-related claims.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Sheffield, UK in 2012
- LLM (Merit), King’s College, University of London, UK, 2013
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2014
- Speaks Greek and English and has a working knowledge of French