CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 22 110307
Argyro has gained experience in the field of administrative law, dealing with recourses at the Administrative Court of Cyprus, and drafting legal opinions on administrative law matters.
- Researching and providing a legal opinion on the rights of disabled people and drafting a letter with legal arguments to the Ombudsman in this regard
- Drafting pleadings, including recourses, objections and written submissions for pending recourses before the Administrative Court concerning public procurement law, pension entitlements, implementation of urban planning regulations, and compliance of companies with administrative decisions.
- Appearing and assisting in civil law cases before the district courts and administrative law cases before the Supreme Court
- Researching and assisting in advising clients on commercial law matters
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law (First Class Honors) from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2016
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2017, having been placed first overall in the professional examinations
- Speaks Greek and English