Christos Vezouvios has extensive experience in immigration, particularly with regard to high net worth individuals, real estate, conveyancing, wills, succession, probate, contract law and competition law.
- Advises national and multinational organisations and diplomatic missions in Cyprus on property law issues
- Advises overseas companies and and HNWIs in connection with investment in real estate Cyprus both for residential and commercial purposes, including investment and corporate relocation in Cyprus
- Involved in numerous cross-border transactions in connection with immovable property in Cyprus.
Career, Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduated in law from the University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 2006
- LLM in International Maritime Law, University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 2007
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2008
- Speaks Greek and English
Awards and accreditations:
According to Chambers and Partners, “Up-and-coming practitioner Christos Vezouvios is described as being ‘professional and precise, delivering services which are second to none.’ He has worked for several international clients, representing individuals as well as companies, and is predominantly active in the field of acquisitions.”