REAL ESTATE AND IMMIGRATION
+357 25 110219
Chrysovalanto specialises in real estate law. She is also experienced in administration of estates, civil and commercial law and litigation.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing sale and purchase agreements and lease agreements
- Wills, succession and probate
- Appearing before the District Courts of Cyprus and the Cyprus Supreme Court
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Southampton, UK, in 2013.
- LLM in International Commercial Law, University of Nottingham, UK, 2015.
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2015.
- Speaks Greek, English, French, Italian and Russian.