LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110258
Daphne is an associate in our litigation department who focuses on commercial and corporate disputes.
- Assisting in large, complex cross-border cases concerning interim-injunctions, company and partnership disputes, trusts and white-collar litigation.
- Appearing before the District, Rent Control, Criminal and Labour courts.
- Advising on corporate, civil, contract and tort issues
- Advising on and securing recognition of foreign judgements
- Advising and representing clients in administrative, personal injury and banking cases.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Reading, UK in 2016
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2017
- Speaks Greek, English, Italian and Spanish