CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 25 110171
DIMITAR DANTCHEV has extensive experience in commercial and company law, maritime law and international trade and transport.
- Advising an oil and gas corporation on an international government-supported energy project.
- Acting as a consultant to a global producer of chemicals and providing legal advice on matters of carriage of dangerous goods by sea, air and road. (IATA, IMDG)
- Involved in ship arrest cases, cargo claims cases, collision proceedings, yacht registration and financing.
- Advising Russian-speaking clients on legal, corporate and commercial matters.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- LLM, Master of Maritime and Transport Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2014
- LLB , International and European Law, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, The Netherlands, 2013
- Legal Consultant Since 2018
- Speaks (English, Russian, French, Bulgarian, Ukrainian)