CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 25 110241
Elena Fantis has broad experience in corporate and commercial law, including cross-border transactions such as acquisitions, corporate restructurings, refinancing, mergers and redomiciliation of companies.
- Advised an international mining group companies and an international gas and oil corporation in their intragroup reorganizations
- Advised and assisted with the merger of two Cyprus companies engaged in porcelain manufacturing and trading
- Advised and assisted an international shipping group on the sale of a large subsidiary
- Advised clients on implementation and utilisation of the Cyprus IP box regime
- Assisted major international banks in the entry by Cyprus companies into cross-border financing transactions, including reviewing and advising on foreign law governed financing and drafting Cyprus security and guarantee documentation
- Acted for a multinational IT business corporation in relation to redomiciliation of a Cyprus entity to Malta
- Advised and assisted in relation to acquisition of a substantial shareholding in a multimillion mining project in Russia;
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from London South Bank University, UK in 2007
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law of England and Wales, at Guildford, UK, 2009
- Speaks English and Greek.