EUGENIA ORTIZ NEOCLEOUS
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 25 110192
EUGENIA ORTIZ NEOCLEOUS has extensive experience in E-business, telecommunications, corporate and competition law.
- Advising corporate clients on telecommunication legal issues, on issues of project development and negotiations mainly from a regulatory perspective.
- Advising clients on private international law, E-business projects
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of de Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
- Master on legal jurisdiction related to the Information Society and Telecommunications
- Graduated from the University of Cambridge (Institute of continuing education and Faculty of law) and holds a diploma in banking and stock market law from the College of Lawyers in Madrid.
- She is a member of the Madrid Bar Association
- Eugenia speaks Spanish, English and Greek.
- Main areas of practice: banking, telecommunications and company law and civil litigation.