LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110123
Georgia has experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution with a special focus on personal injury, medical negligence, criminal law, torts and insurance claims. She is also involved in contract and liquidation cases.
- Advising clients on road traffic accidents, torts, employers’ liability, personal injury claims, insurance claims and disputes, debt collection and criminal matters.
- Assisting in high profile civil and crime cases concerning complex legal issues
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Reading, UK in 2015
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), City University London, UK, 2016
- Called to the Bar by the Honourable Society of Inner Temple
- ADR Group, Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator, 2016
- LLM in Professional Legal Skills, City University London, UK, 2017
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2017
- Speaks Greek and English
Awards / Accreditations:
- MP, President of the Youth Parliament of Greece, Athens, Greece
- Delegate at the UNCITRAL WG V: Insolvency Law, United Nations, New York, USA, 2015