Johann has long experience in providing international clients with high-level advice on matters such as family and charity trusts, family foundations, tax law, domicile, banking law and asset management.
Main areas of practice
- Trust law
- Foundations law
- Banking law
- Tax law
- Private client issues
- Served as an Extraordinary Judge at the Insurance Court of Saint Gall Canton in Switzerland for 8 years
- Accumulated extensive experience as counsel in an international Swiss insurance company, in the Swiss state organization for composer rights and as.an associate in a large Liechtenstein law firm..
- Founded a Liechtenstein and Swiss trust company and law firm, and served as its managing partner for more than 20 years.
- Acted as a barrister in litigation in banking and insurance matters.
- Appointed as advisor of a prominent hotel-resort in Switzerland.
- Served as chairman of a Swiss local bank.
- Advised the legal and trust departments of leading banks in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Acted as advisor to international private clients regarding their family matters as well as financial activities, tax, investments and charity matters.
Career, skills and qualifications
Graduated in law from the University of Zurich, from where he also holds an LLM
Admitted to the Swiss Bar in 1985
Appointed as Public Notary in Canton Saint Gall of Switzerland in 1995.
Speaks German, French, English, Hebrew and Italian
Awards and accreditations:
A member of the Swiss and Liechtenstein branch of STEP
Served as a member of the Swiss branch of IFA and ITPA