CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 25 110265
Konstantinos has experience in the reorganization and restructuring of companies and in company administration and management.
- Advised a global housing and building industry leader in a legal due diligence exercise
- Advised a major private investment group on cross-border merger and creation of a Societas Europaea
- Advised a global port management company in submitting its public tender for the privatization of the Limassol port.
- Advised and assisted on the establishment of an Alternative Investment Fund with Limited Number of Persons.
- Advised one of Greece’s largest companies on its restructuring
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Sheffield, UK in 2014
- Legal Practice Course with commendation, University of Sheffield, UK, 2015
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2016
- Speaks Greek and English