CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
+357 25 110206
Kyriaki has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law with particular focus in cross border transactions such as acquisitions, mergers and migration re-domiciliation of companies.
- Advising a leading group of companies in the field of oil and gas exploration and production in Ukraine, having its headquarters in Cyprus on corporate governance and commercial matters.
- Advising a media, entertainment and marketing solutions group operating in South Africa and being actively involved in a cross border merger of the Cyprus holding company with the purpose of creating a Societas Europaea (SE) and subsequent migration of the SE to UK.
- Advised on several occasions on the migration/ transfer of seat of Cyprus holding companies to other jurisdictions including Malta, Mauritius and Hungary.
- Consulted and being actively involved in the sale of the main part of the business of a leading ticketing agent Ticketpro by Ticketmaster a Live Nation Entertainment Inc.
- Involved in the acquisition of a substantial part of the glass container business of major Greek glass manufacturer Yioula Glassworks SA by Bavidro SA., of Portugal.
- Consulted and being actively involved in the sale of “Markovo Tepe Mall” in Bulgaria through the sale of a Cyprus Entity holding the shares in the Bulgarian subsidiary.
- Advised a high net worth individual on the acquisition of a Cypriot holding company owning a Russian subsidiary which possessed land plots and buildings of great value in Russia. Considering the legal and financing aspects of the transaction.
- Consulted a private oil exploration and production company holding exploitation and production licences in the southern Russia in relation to a US$73 million finance transaction with an American multinational financial services corporation as well as being actively involved in the corporate reorganisation of the Group during the years 2013-2016.
- Involved in legal due diligence exercises performed on Cypriot entities on behalf international clients, multinational organisations and high net worth individuals.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece, 2006
- LLM EU law – Commercial, Leicester University, UK, 2009
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2007
- Senior Associate since 2012
- Speaks Greek and English