Louiza has extensive litigation experience in complex personal injury and negligence claims, representing both plaintiffs and large multi-national insurance companies at district court and Supreme Court level. She handles personal injury, medical negligence, criminal law, torts and insurance claims and is involved in contractual and liquidation cases.
- Regularly appears before the district courts and the Supreme Court, handling personal injury and negligence claims, having been involved in some of the most serious and high profile cases in this field, especially cases involving complex issues
- Represents multi-national and national corporations in insurance litigation
- Involved in the claim against the Cyprus government arising from the Mari explosions
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece, in 2013
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2014
- Speaks Greek and English