LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110237
Maria Hadjisavva has extensive experience in civil and criminal litigation and arbitration.
- Advised clients on road traffic accidents, torts, employers’ liability, personal injury claims, insurance claims and disputes, debt collection and criminal litigation matters.
- Involved in contractual and liquidation cases
- Advised domestic and international insurance companies on medical negligence and personal injury claims.
- Regularly appears before the District Courts, handling personal injury and negligence claims.
- Participates in the representation of multi-national and national corporations in Insurance litigation.
- Involved in high profile Litigation cases concerning complex legal issues.
- Engaged in court proceedings relating to complex matters arising from medical negligence, personal injury and insurance litigation.
- Represents domestic and overseas companies in insurance litigation
- Drafting legal opinions and court documents concerning personal injury, medical negligence and insurance claims.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Leeds, UK in 2011
- Legal Practice Course at BPP law school, 2012
- Law tutoring at Leeds Trinity University, teaching the English legal system, constitutional law, law of torts, contract law and European Union law
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2015
- Solicitor (non-practising) of England and Wales
- Speaks Greek, English and Portuguese