LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
+357 25 110158
Marina is a lawyer in our corporate litigation department who focuses on high-value commercial disputes.
- Researching and advising on issues involving contract and tort law, trust law and jurisdiction matters
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgements
- Advising on shareholders’ disputes
- Previously worked in London in an educational sector company, in the department of contracts.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from Leeds Beckett University, UK in 2012
- LLM in International Law & Financial Markets, The University of East London, UK, 2013
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2017
- Speaks Greek and English