Michael manages the firm’s information technology and computer systems, assuring the information security of the firm. He has extensive experience in analyzing, selecting and modifying enterprise systems, installing network hardware and software and managing large scale network budgets.
- Project management and IT department management (task allocation, budget analysis and business solutions)
- Implementing an ISMS, consulting and auditing for the ISO27001 standard certification
- Penetration testing and risk assessment
- Implementation, configuration of Hyper-V, VMware virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience in Microsoft products and solutions (Servers, Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint)
- Security solutions (firewall, anti-virus and monitoring tools)
- Developed a Business Intelligence Reporting System for a financial services firm.
- Development of websites for numerous organizations
- Working in a multi-user computing environment with 24×5 real-time services.
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- MSc CyberSecurity, University of Central Lancashire, UK, 2016
- BCs Computer Science, European University Cyprus, 2006
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, PECB, 2016
- Title Certified Computer Forensics Analyst (CCFA)
- Certified Associate Penetration Tester (CAPT)
- MCSE: Microsoft Cerified Solutions Expert
- Cisco CCNA
- Speaks Greek, English and Spanish