ADMIRALTY AND SHIPPING
Yiota is an associate in the firm’s shipping department. She is actively involved in Admiralty Court proceedings. She also handles commercial and corporate law matters and the legal administration of shipping companies.
- Advising leading banks and financial institutions on ship finance, debt restructuring and securitisation (including drafting of finance and security documents)
- Consulting local and international clients on legal aspects of shipping, ship finance and admiralty
- Cyprus Yacht Leasing Scheme: advising high net worth private clients on the application of the VAT-saving scheme and establishing compliant structures.
- Representing foreign and domestic clients in admiralty proceedings
Career, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in law from the University of Essex, UK in 2015
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law, Queen Mary University of London, 2016
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2017
- Speaks Greek and English